The Milford Amateur Radio Club (MARC) holds Amateur Radio License Exams (VE sessions) every month prior to the general club meeting (at the same location). Anyone is welcome to come for their examination, you do not have to be a club member. We start our testing at 6:00pm, and we stop taking applicants at 6:15pm. We are done with testing (all paperwork processed, all testing materials packed up) by 7:00pm.
Our meetings and License Exams are typically held in Milford, OH. See the club meeting information for location details. No License Exams are held in December, where there is a party in lieu of the meeting.
There is NO charge for test, age limit or code requirements.
Please check this page, PRIOR to the License Exams, for any last minute changes.
Please fill out the form below to register for the License Exams session.
Call or email Mark Tannert for any changes or special requirements at (513) 659-6991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo ID
- Your FRN number ** You MUST apply for your FRN (FCC Registration Number) before the exam and bring it with you (for new licensees)
- A Copy of current license (if you are upgrading an existing license), which we will keep.
- Your own Pencil and Pen (please)
- We do not allow programmable calculators or tablet/mobile device calculator apps. Simple four-function and non-programmable scientific calculators are allowed.
- You must have passed and have proof of the previous class license to take the next level license exam.
5910 Price Rd.
Milford, OH 45122
Please enter through the Life Center entrance.